TRANSCRIPT OF A CONVERSATION BETWEEN NEXT U TUTOR AND A STUDENT

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-13 11:42:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The student has a professional tutor, an expert in the subject, dedicated to providing personalized attention, focused entirely on him, his questions, doubts and comments, he will surely perform much better. The tutor not only clarifies doubts and shares knowledge, he is the coach who encourages and stimulates the student to perform better and better. And since the expressions of supporting or encouraging can be vague, we wanted to literally transcribe a conversation between one of our students with his Tutor. We have removed both their names to protect the privacy of our students, as well as some overly technical interactions that do not add value to the approach. Except for these couple of omissions, the dialogue is literal. "Good afternoon.

Again I have the same problem as a while ago, I am doing the exercise that the course proposes and it only shows me the title Could you show me the code and I can verify My code is the following I don't know what I'm doing wrong 'Ok, let me go and check, okay Country Email List  Well, let's get to the error. Initially, why do you have a <P> tag at the beginning, before ? If you notice the code you sent me, you have that tag. You must delete it. I have already deleted it I want you to go to this codearticlealready have it in sight I want you to compare that code with this other What do you see differently? Notice that in the first code you do not express the statement “new And you use braces It should look like this  Have you already noticed? It is the same as the second code. Well, let's continue.

Everything? Before I explained to you, is an object that you just created, and if you put “article.name”, you are using the name parameter of the object “article1” I understand, I have already changed it Okay, I have bad news for you. There is still another mistake! But it doesn't matter, we'll figure it out! You dare? Thanks for your support! Hahaha, I knew you would say yes. Come on !! It must be resolved. I want you to go to the line You found it You are right, I have already corrected it Good news! Guess! There are no more errors, I invite you to try the application. It's good news! Try it! The little program is running! Yeah? Clear! It's running perfectly! !! Congratulations!! We did it! Thank you! It was a pleasure to serve you Once again, thank you for your support. Always with pleasure. The tutors are here to help you. Without a doubt I made a good choice by choosing this certification.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则