查看: 459|回复: 0

A 26-year-old young man who left his job earns more than 100,000 euros a mont...

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 13:27:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

For as long as he can remember, Trevin Peterson has wanted to be an entrepreneur . He has tried almost anything to generate a business. When he was 12 years old , he made flyers and distributed them around his neighborhood, offering services such as cutting the lawn or cleaning the house for rates ranging from 5 to 20 dollars (between 4 and 19 euros). His first business experience allowed him to earn about 40 euros per week , Peterson himself says in an interview with Business Insider . University was another possible path to success that he tried. He enrolled in 2016 at Utah Valley University (United States), where he received an associate of arts degree, but dropped out before being able to obtain the degree. Peterson didn't feel like he was learning anything new or useful, so he felt it wasn't worth continuing to pay tuition . One of the projects they sent him in class had a great impact on him.

It was a task to develop a business plan , which Peterson not only developed, but also put into practice (although it was not necessary for the subject). It was a business on Shopify that sold adapters and chargers for the iPhone, which was his first experience selling products online. The student, who received a brief "Enough" for his work, was struck by the fact that his professor had owned a business that had failed: "I said to myself: 'Okay, I ca n't learn from someone who Jamaica Mobile Number List has failed , this is not It doesn't make any sense." His e-commerce was not very successful, but he managed to sell several products for about 500 euros and it helped him learn a valuable lesson: it is difficult to get people to buy things online. Trial and error While in college, she tried launching a clothing pop-up store where she bought clothing wholesale from a boutique and then held events to sell it. He used a gift of 1,500 euros from her mother-in-law to invest in inventory.

It wasn't a complete failure: Peterson and his wife made a little money, but not enough to live off of it. The couple then tried to get deals with brands by developing an Instagram profile for their dog . The account reached about 12,000 followers when some offers from pet brands began to arrive. However, most agreements were in exchange for free products and, sometimes, a few hundred euros a month that also did not pay the bills. The 4 best ways to generate passive income online without having to have money: a 32-year-old who has earned 1.5 million euros shares the methods he uses Adrian Bambila. Peterson also tried for 6 months to sell software for a call center , but he couldn't close a single sale. "The best thing is that I had no idea what I was selling. They basically hired me to make calls, send emails and make appointments," says the 26-year-old about this professional experience.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则