I highly recommend you

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-11 13:49:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
One look at them and you ll know they can t be really a high authority site because they seem super spammy. Maybe they have a high DA because they bought dofollow backlinks, or they exchanged dofollow links with other spammy sites. In any case, aside from looking at a site s DA, also check these Well built designed site with a good UX user experience . Loads fast. Doesn t have too many distracting advertisements some well positioned ads are fine, just not to the point where ads take over the site s original content . Publishes content regularly check the last published date and the interval between publishing new blog posts.

Doesn t cover all the possible topics under the sky can you photo editing servies clearly tell if the site has a theme such as marketing or lifestyle or education, etc.? If a site checks all these aforementioned boxes and has a DA of +, then it s safe to guest post on. | Find a site s guest posting guidelines and send a pitch I get several requests for guest posts practically every single day, including weekends So, as someone who s on the receiving end of so many guest blogging pitches.

I can tell you these If a site says they don t accept guest posts, leave them be; don t waste your time pitching. If a site doesn t say anything about guest posting and you really want to pitch a story, then go ahead, but make sure to write a killer pitch more on that shortly. If a site has a dedicated section on guest posting guidelines as I do , then make sure you read them carefully and follow them to a T. If they ask you to send an email, send an email.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则