A cx strategy brings order

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 17:10:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

To this chaos by introducing intentional planning. This requires cx transformation leaders to prioritize what is most important to their customer experience and the success of their business. A fully developed cx strategy is the most powerful instrument a cx professional can rely on to close the gap between what customers want and what their organizations can deliver. To close competency gaps, more and more european companies are turning to service design to solve cx pain points by first looking at the internal journey of employees.Shep hyken: we will be stronger when this is over by shep hyken | 18 may 2020 | opinion | 0 comments shep hyken I see light at the end of the tunnel.

While we are not returning to “business as usual,” we are beginning to see business reopen and adapt to a new normal. I've made a lot of observations over the last couple Netherlands Mobile Number List of months, some of which have made it into my weekly posts. Here's another one: with the right attitude, we will be stronger when this is over. As I've mentioned many times in the past, I'm an optimistic, glass-half-full, batteries-included kind of guy. I reflected on how my thoughts differ from those of my friends, colleagues, my siblings, and even my children.

Was I born like this? Maybe, but I can remember an incident from my childhood that may have been a life-changing moment in my life, and I didn't realize it until I remembered it a few weeks ago. I was in summer camp when I was ten years old. One of the nightly rituals before lights out was for our counselor to read to us. I don't remember the name of the book they read, but I remember the story. A high school basketball star was injured in an accident and broke his arm in several places. He had surgery and was out for at least the rest of the season, if not his entire career, as he was right-handed and had broken his right arm. No one could tell him if he had ever been able to make another shot, much less compete in high school, college and potentially at the professional level.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则