The product catalog is very easy

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-5-18 19:08:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
You don't need to be an expert in online sales : with several tutorials it will work. However, I must warn you that when you want to show your products to potential clients, you should have an advertising agency or at least an SEO expert (professional dedicated to web positioning in search engines), so that your website did not go unnoticed, and your work was worthless. If you act brave and have the gift of “I can do it myself”, soak up SEO techniques on your own.

Very good usability : if you do it right, in both of Macedonia Email List them you can reduce the bounce rate , ensuring that the user does not leave your online store so soon: use strategies such as implementation of useful images, persuasive descriptions, discounts … Both Prestashop and Woocommerce integrate the main payment tools , such as Paypal, credit and debit card, transfer and cash on delivery. Both have the possibility of adding more plugins , both paid and free.

Creation of navigation menus in the store, very simple on both platforms. Important: fill in metatitle and metadescription on each product page, in addition to including keywords (). to add in both, so without problems: long description, short description, cost and shipping method. Both interfaces support the construction of packages (grouping of numerous products). In addition, they offer the opportunity to sell infoproducts (digital products such as downloadables, redeemable codes, etc.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则